Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

I love Fridays. I love them because I know for the next 2 days I can sleep in, and Jeff will play entertainer to the girls. Just waiting for his car to pull up, and the weight will just fall off my shoulders, literally. I carry Heidi in my Bjorn at least 2-3 times a day. I like of think of it as a workout. And I'm pretty talented doing anything and everything with an infant strapped to my chest. And she loves it too. I wish I could drive with her like that. Just pop and in out of the car. She'd be happy as a clam looking over the dashboard. We'd have quiet trips rather than screaming in the back seat, with Liddy saying "Mom, make her stop!" But, that's just crazy, tired mommy thoughts.

So, I thought I'd start a blog. Mainly because I have alot of thoughts throughout the day, and only small children to share them with. They'd rather talk about the many uses for plastic beads, or talk about why Mickey & his friends wear gloves. So, what better outlet then to write them out for any random person to read. I guess it's exercise for the brain. Secondly, I spend alot of time with Heidi sleeping on her Boppy on my lap. I could move her, but I've learned the hard way that if I want quiet time, DON'T MOVE HER. She suddenly knows when I out of her 2' radius. So, I sit here watching tv, dinging around on the laptop, and my butt is numb. But, what can you do? Peace has a price.

No comments: