Friday, August 1, 2008

Usborne Books

I haven't blogged in awhile so I racked my brain of what I've been up too lately. I went to my second Usbourne book party this week. Let me just put it out there that I love their books! I bought Liddy these books called I Can Draw Animals and I Can Draw People.
http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/details.asp?sid=T1137&gid=58207028&title=I+Can+Draw+Animals&sqlwhere=submit%3Dsearch%26search%3DI%2Bcan%2Bdraw%2Banimals
I think I've had more fun that her chalking up our driveway. Actually she picks everything out and instructs me to draw it. That's her future as an elementary teacher coming out. I could go crazy buying for her because she's such a bookworm. She's also developed a passion for books on CD. If would have known that I'd never EVER be able to listen to the radio in my car again, I may have reconsidered starting this trend. In all the insanity, I bought the Princess & the Pea on CD. I'm sure by the month's end I'll have the story memorized. On the flip side, at least I don't have to listen to Cars for awhile.

If you've never heard of the company you should check out the website. I know my friends are going to have more parties this fall, so if you want to go, let me know.

No comments: