Sunday, February 1, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This is my newest appetizer obsession - Buffalo Chicken Dip. Thanks for my JB friends for sharing with me! After a year of hearing raves, I finally tried it at Christmas. Now, it's been a staple at every gathering. So, in honor of Super Bowl Sunday, I thought I'd share the recipe!


Buffalo Chicken dip

INGREDIENTS:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
1/2 cup Frank's® REDHOT® Buffalo Wing Sauce or Frank's® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups shredded cooked chicken


DIRECTIONS:

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep dish 9-inch pie plate. Microwave 1 minute to soften. Whisk in salad dressing, Buffalo Wing Sauce and cheese until smooth. Stir in chicken.
2. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments: