Love, love, love these!
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons margarine
1 large package of fresh spinach
1/8 teaspoon pepper
6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
3/4 cup picante sauce or salsa, divided
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
3. Add spinach and pepper, cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
4. Place 3 tablespoons of the spinach mixture on each tortilla and top with 1 tablespoon picante sauce and 2 tablespoons of cheese.
5. Roll into burrito, place seam side down in a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Top with remaining salsa and cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.