Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swedish Meatballs (Quite possibly my favorite recipe ever!)

This is the best recipe ever! It is from SupperThyme (www.supperthyme.com). I craved these so much when I was pregnant with Heidi. We had them for dinner again tonight and my obsession with them is still there. I actually copied down the recipe from the store. Believe it or not, I have spent an entire year trying to duplicate this recipes with no success. I finally have it and I want to share with everyone!

Swedish Meatballs

Combine:
1 c. Cream of Mushrooom
1 c. beef gravy
1 c. plain yogart
1/2 cream cheese
1 c. mushroooms
2T chili sauce
1 1/2 t. minced garlic
1/2 t. thyme
1/4 t. pepper
1 t. onion powder
1 t. Worcheshire sauce
dash of nutmeg

Heat over stovetop. Serve atop of egg noodles. YUMMM!!!

No comments: