Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Cutest Baby Shower Ideas

Have you heard that 2010 is the year of babies? With all the excitement and showers, I wanted to share some adorable baby shower ideas that I've experimented with this year.

I'd never heard of a diaper raffle before, but this was a cute idea. Guests were asked to bring a package of diapers for a chance to be entered in the diaper raffle. My friend has a Cricut scrapbooking machine and made adorable onesie raffle tickets.

Also, instead of cake, we had Holy Cow cupcakes (Carmel, IN). These were absolutely fabulous! We also had little onesie confetti on table (again, courtesy of my very creative friend!)

However, if you are feeling especially creative and have an afternoon to spend in the kitchen, I would recommend the belly cake! I used the Wilton ball pan and two large cupcakes for this masterpiece.


And I can't believe I didn't blog about this before, but I must share my sister-in-law's baby shower game of the century....Pin the Sperm on the Egg!



No comments: