Sunday, February 13, 2011

More helpful sites

I just finished the book Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey. It is written by two woman, one of which was featured on Extreme Couponing on TLC.  If you are into it, I recommend reading or watching their story.

They also have a website called the Krazy Coupon Lady. Contrary to the Grocery Game from an earlier post, this website guides you to many deals without a fee. I still recommend the Grocery Game for the first 4 weeks since it's free, but afterwards its $10 a month for one store, plus $5 for each additional store. I alternate shopping at three local stores, so $20 for a list of deals, is a bit much. Especially now that I'm loving saving every single penny.

I also came across a website called Hip2Save.  These (free) blog sites are so helpful in finding deals and telling you which coupons to use with them. For a busy mom who can hardly focus for more than a few minutes, its nice to have someone else do the leg work!

No comments: