Friday, April 15, 2011

My friend, Vera

Now I can check it off my bucket list....I've been to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale. Wow, was that a crazy experience. I've heard horror stories, but luckily this year was very well planned out. My only complaint is due to my own physical exhaustion and overwhelming anxiety. I went without a plan thinking I'd be free to shop, but that resulted in me aimlessly wandering from table to table. I did end up with some fabulous finds in the end.
Our ticket to paradise! We had the 6:30 - 9:00 PM time slot
and got in line at 5:45. Not too bad of a wait!

Just wanted to point out the restrictions....
"Purchases will be limited to $3,000 per buyer"!!

Success! Happy shoppers!

My absolute favorite finds...matching Frill bags.
Now, I just need to travel somewhere!