Sunday, April 13, 2008

Babies, babies and more babies?

Calm down, no big news will come out of this...

I love, I mean L-O-V-E my girls. I think after Heidi I am just about exploding with love for them. And babies. Oh man, she is getting to be such a fun age. I could just eat her up. Ok, I sound like a crazy woman...and I am. Jeff can attest to that. Everyday I think I want another one. I do, but I don't. I think the reason I'm really sentimental is because she could be my last baby. And then from here on out, they just keep growing up - and way too fast! Liddy will be starting kindergarten next year already. So, I think it's only normal to feel this way, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! Right on! I love, love, love my boys and for the most part, we are done. But, I get sentimental when I think that Korey is my last baby and then I get crazy thoughts of having another one. But, how nice would it be for me to be able to buy pink and have a little girl who wants a pony!!! :)