Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ugh, bad timing and stupid move!

First, I'll start by saying that I'm utterly and totally sucked in the Twilight Series books by Stephanie Meyer. Obsessed doesn't even come close. I was almost done with my second book, New Moon, tonight. I was reading it outside when Jeff suggested we go out for dinner. I set the book on my bummer on my car. Why? I don't know what I was thinking! Then we drove to dinner and halfway through I turned white and said "My book!!!!". Jeff, who thinks this whole romance about vampires is already dumb enough is now looking at me like I'm nuts. So, we hurry through the meal and slowly drive home. It's nowhere. Back and forth, I can't find the damn book. I was using a printed email for a bookmark, so I am hoping that someone would find and try to return it to me. I was joking that it's like a diamond....everyone wants to steal my book because it's so valuable. So, I am sitting here steaming that I won't know the conclusion. I don't want to start book #3 until I know the whole story. Luckily, in case this ever happens to any of you, although very highly unlikely that you'd be as stupid as I was....there is this site called The Book Spoiler, www.thebookspoiler.com. I was able to get a a brief overview of the end. So, I guess that'll have to satisfy my hunger for now.

No comments: